PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

6.10.2011

One Month

One month with our sweet little Avrie, and everyone looks pretty happy about it...don't you think? :)


Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
Now of course, occasionally this is what we are dealing with....
Photobucket
But this is mostly what our newest addition looks like :) Well...except I don't usually keep her on my plate ;)
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
Photos courtesy of the amazing Cherry Tree Photography






























And these photos are courtesy of Marie from Bloom and Grow Photography



She got some fantastic shots of Avrie AND made all those darling accesories herself!!




These were all of Avrie's newborn pics we got taken, but frankly, she is still about the same size :) She is having a tough time gaining weight so I am constantly trying to find ways to keep her awake longer so she will actually finish a bottle. We finally got her up to 2 oz a feeding...now we are shooting for 3.





Avrie is such a joy. Honestly...she makes me feel so content. The girls are absolutely crazy over her, and Britton took a little longer but has definitely warmed up to her. I am lucky that they adjust so well, it has made the transition to 4 children much easier. She is not the best sleeper, but I am sure once she starts eating a little bit more we can get a good schedule going. Frankly, some nights I am glad she wakes up, it is the only time I get to focus all my attention on my little one. Those are precious hours for me. Some times I feed her and she falls right to sleep and I just can't bear to lay her down. I think "I'm going to regret this in the morning..." but I never do :) It goes by too fast, and with each baby I realize that a little bit more, and try to savor these precious moments.

1 comments:

Kendyll

These pictures are beautiful Tonii. And I love the way you spelled her name. It's fun to see your family grow.