PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

7.03.2013

Rolled Fabric Flowers from Bandanas

 Here is a quick, simple way to add some Patriotic flair to your little ones this 4th of July!  Its also a great, inexpensive craft for Young Womens or Activity Days :)  All you need to make these cute fabric flowers are some bandanas and fabric glue...easy peasy, right?!


I cut my bandanas into strips, then once I had them rolled into flowers I hot-glued them to some barrettes I had on hand.


I followed this great tutorial I found HERE...she has wonderful pictures and step-by-step instructions!


This is the one Skylar helped me make, isn't she adorable?!  We did this with out 8-9 year old girls yesterday and they were all able to make them.  Now my mind is filled with possibilities...I'm thinking next year's 4th of July wreath needs to have these bandana rolled flowers!

Thanks so much for stopping by today!  And if you like what you see, follow Blue Skies Ahead on Bloglovin!!!

Follow on Bloglovin


0 comments: